Friendship is the best blessing of God. Sometimes friends become more important than family and other relations, but other time it hurt when they leave you when you need them the most. “A friend in need is a friend indeed.” Is the best quote which is never understood before going to start a friends relation. Here are 11 lines by all unknown about the fakeness, fake people and friends around us.
|Fake Friends [Image Source: WeHeartIt]|
- You wanna know who your true friends are? Screw up and see who's still there.
- What goes around comes around. That's what people say. So all the pain you caused me will come back to you someday.
- Why be fake? In the end, the truth comes out and when that happens, you're standing alone.
- I asked God to protect me from my enemies and then I started losing friends.
- Why be fake when being real takes no effort?
- It's bad when people say or do things that hurt your feelings, but it is sad and hurts worse when a "friend" does it.
- ...friends come and go...but the hardest and saddest part of losing a friend is that u lost... the one who you trust the most...
- People say to forgive & forget, but we all know we'll never forget, & deep down we can’t forgive...
- Friendship is a full time responsibility... not just when it's convenient for you.
- At times it's easiest to walk away instead of letting the memories and questions consume us. People change, memories won't. Time to let go of who already has.
- People say actions speak louder than words, but sometimes it's the words that hurt the most. Actions are easy to ignore but words hit your heart where it hurts.
And never forget:
Are you a victim by a Fake Friend? Share your story with us. I know it hurts.